This Business To Business Sales Training Course
is also available in London, Birmingham, Liverpool, Sheffield, Bristol, Glasgow, Leicester, Edinburgh, Leeds, Cardiff
About This Business To Business Sales Training Course in United Kingdom
Business To Business Sales Course in United Kingdom
Business to business sales (or B2B sales) is the term used for businesses providing their products or services to other businesses. B2B sales, often compared to B2C (business to customer) sales, is generally said to be more challenging and intimidating, what with your customers being professionals and experts already who know how the game works. There is tighter competition, less prospective clients, and longer sales transaction.
This course will help the participants to navigate in this cutthroat environment where deals are higher and transactions are more than just a single pen purchase. It will also arm them with the vital skills and strategies to survive and succeed in B2B sales.
Who Should Attend This Business To Business Sales Course in United Kingdom Workshop
This Business To Business Sales Course in United Kingdom workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Business To Business Sales.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Business To Business Sales Training Program in United Kingdom
The ideal group size for this Business To Business Sales course in United Kingdom is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Business To Business Sales Skills Course in United Kingdom
The duration of this Business To Business Sales Course in United Kingdom workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute United Kingdom will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Business To Business Sales Course in United Kingdom Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Business To Business Sales course Course in United Kingdom
• Introduces the participants to the environment of B2B sales and its difference compared to B2C sales
• Prepares the participants to the challenges of being a B2B salesperson and the potential customers they could encounter
• Introduces the participants to the magnitude of the deals and sales, money-wise, being handled by B2B salespeople
• Helps the participants to gain or improve skills required for B2B sales
• Helps the participants to get started with the steps in establishing B2B sales
• Inspires the participants to be involved in B2B sales, if they are not already, through success stories from major B2B companies
Business To Business Sales Course in United Kingdom Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Business To Business Sales course in United Kingdom
• Define what is business to business (B2B) sales and how they work
• Differentiate between B2B sales and business to customer (B2C) sales
• Identify the different types of selling based on services offered in B2B sales
• Know the features and characteristics of a company specializing in B2B sales
• Identify the skills and traits needed to become a competitive B2B salesperson
• Get familiar with the types of customers typically encountered in B2B sales and their attitude when dealing with B2B sales
• Learn how to start a B2B sales and develop strategies in using it
• Identify the factors influencing B2B sales
• Identify the advantages and disadvantages of being a B2B salesperson
• Learn the challenges and difficulties common in B2B sales
• Discover major successful companies involved in B2B sales
• Perform an activity on how to initiate contact and make a presentation for a prospective client
Course Content For This Business To Business Sales Training Course in United Kingdom
Below is the list of course content of our Business To Business Sales training programme course in United Kingdom
• What is business to business (or B2B) sales? How do they work?
• Comparing B2B sales to business to customer (or B2C) sales
• What are the general types and examples of B2B sales?
• What are the key features of a company specializing in B2B sales?
• What are the skills and characteristics you need to become a B2B salesperson?
• The customer and the challenge: Getting to know the customers you can run into and their dealing attitude towards B2B sales
• Learning the basics: Getting started with your B2B sales and developing your B2B sales strategy
• What are the factors influencing B2B sales?
• What are the advantages and disadvantages of B2B sales?
• What are the challenges commonly encountered in B2B companies?
• Major companies known for their B2B sales
• Activity: Imagine that you are a B2B salesperson for a company supplying cellphone parts. How will you prepare yourself and present your products to your client?
Business To Business Sales Course in United Kingdom Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Business To Business Sales course in United Kingdom
Business To Business Sales Training Course in United Kingdom Learner’s Guide
Business To Business Sales Training Course in United Kingdom Handouts
Business To Business Sales Training Course in United Kingdom PPT Slides Used During Course
Business To Business Sales Training Course in United Kingdom Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Course Fees for Business To Business Sales Course in United Kingdom
There are 3 pricing options available for this Business To Business Sales training course in United Kingdom. Course participants not in United Kingdom may choose to sign up for our online Business To Business Sales training course in United Kingdom.
- USD 289.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 439.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 589.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming Business To Business Sales Training Course in United Kingdom Schedule
Contact us for the latest Business To Business Sales course in United Kingdom schedules:
Download Business To Business Sales Course in United Kingdom Brochure
Request for this Business To Business Sales course in United Kingdom brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Email: [email protected]
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.